Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain
Estimated Delivery : Feb 20 - Feb 21
Estimated Delivery :
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Sheer, sexy, and smooch-proof, Benefit's Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain offers a long-lasting flush for lips and cheeks. Created for an exotic dancer in the 1970s, the original Benetint has soared to cult fave status, adored by makeup artists and celebrities alike for its innocent yet provocative blushing effect.
- Benetint - rosy tint
- Long-lasting, smudge-resistant formula
- Suitable for both lips and cheeks
- 0.33 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. BCOS-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. IB78
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Brush three strokes on the apples of your cheeks and blend quickly with fingertips
- Dab on lips and blend
Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carmine (Ci 75470), Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Edta, Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.
Founded in 1976 by a sister duo of San Francisco beauty lovers, Benefit seeks to bring laughter and fun to the world of cosmetics. Guided by the mantra "makeup doesn't have to be serious to look good," Benefit's iconic products boast breakthrough formulas in loud, playful packaging, inspiring women all over the world to apply more lipstick, grab life by the giggles, and fake it 'til you make it.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.