Expected to be In-Stock : Nov 02 - Nov 12
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
- Self: 80% ramie, 20% cotton
Lining: 100% cotton
- Made in Australia
- Dry clean only
- Zip fly with hook and bar closure
- Front and back welt pockets
- Midweight linen fabric
- Item not sold as a set
- 22" at the knee breaks to 24" at the leg opening
- Revolve Style No. BECA-WP13
- Manufacturer Style No. S21B-40145
- 32" Inseam
- 11" Rise
- Modeled in size Aus 6/US 2.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'9.5", Waist 23.5", Bust 32", Hips 35"
- Size Guide
From the moment Becky Cooper and Bridget Yorston met a design school, they knew their acquaintance was destined for greater things. A shared vision to manage their friendship with a business partnership has led to a formidable force on the Australian fashion scene. BEC & BRIDGE strikes a fine balance between aspirational and achievable fashion, a niche its creators have worked hard to perfect since the labels inception in 2003. It is the pairs meticulous eye for detail coupled with the ability to be commercially savvy with their designs that sets them apart from their peers. A strong design aesthetic underlies each collection and resonates with their signature style: contoured lined and sleek silhouettes. The look is the epitome of modern, sophisticated and chic. BEC & BRIDGE is renowned for its innovative take on the party dress, as well as a refined collection of chic separates in fresh and vibrant color palettes.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.