Universal C Skin Refiner
Estimated Delivery : Sep 28 - Sep 29
Prepare to be amazed. The Universal C Skin Refiner by BeautyStat is the ultimate age-defying treatment that performs like no other Vitamin C product anywhere. Formulated with 20% pure Vitamin C (L Ascorbic Acid), its patented, encapsulated delivery system works its magical full-strength results from first pump to last with no degrading of color or formula. This lightweight gel cream immediately provides smoother, silkier, more radiant pore-less looking skin. Over time, fine lines, wrinkles, redness and dark spots are visibly reduced, and skin tone and texture become more even and firm. All of this adds up to a radiant, glowing, and healthy-looking skin.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
- Clinically tested, dermatologist approved, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Fragrance, Parabens, Phthalates, and GMOs
- 1 fl oz/ 30 ml
- Revolve Style No. BICR-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. BSC-01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Smooth over cleansed, dry skin, AM and PM
- For best results, follow with Universal Pro-Bio Moisture Boost Cream (sold separately)
Cyclopentasiloxane, L-Ascorbic Acid (Pure Vitamin C), Isocetyl Stearate, Squalane, Polysilicone-11, Petrolatum, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Pure Egcg Green Tea), Tartaric Acid. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founder/CEO Ron Robinson is a veteran cosmetic chemist with over 20 years of experience in creating innovative, big-selling beauty products for leading beauty brands. He started BeautyStat as a blog over 10 years ago to review beauty products from the perspective of an industry expert for consumer, and along the journey he became the resident beauty expert for magazines and the "go to guy" for editors & journalists. Ron had reviewed thousands of skincare products and then discovered a skincare breakthrough in Vitamin C stability. He worked on a new formula and it had such phenomenal consumer feedback & clinical results that he decided to launch BeautyStat Cosmetics. BeautyStat's mission is to scour the planet for new beauty ingredients and technologies. Their goal is to continually develop innovative products with high-performance and bring them directly to the consumer.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.