Or 4 installments of $4.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 01 - Mar 02
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Quick, easy, and effective, beautyblender's blendercleanser Solid supports the integrity of your blenders while thoroughly removing product residue, dirt, oil, and germs for clean makeup application. This solid cleanser is formulated specifically for beautyblender's exclusive material, making it the perfect choice for taking your tools on the go.
- Equipped with a textured silicone pad to gently bounce beautyblender or swirl brushes against the bumps to help the cleanser penetrate for deep cleaning action
- Soothing lavender fragrance
- Paraben, sulfate, and phthalate free
- 1 oz
- Revolve Style No. BEAB-WU11
- Manufacturer Style No. 5097
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Wet beautyblender with water, then rub along the surface of the blendercleanser and compress gently to form a lather
- Rinse tools clean, then squeeze out any excess cleanser and water
- Set out to dry in a clean, well-ventilated area
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Palmitic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
It all started with a pretty pink pouf. Beautyblender has been transforming the face of makeup application since 2003. Created by celebrity makeup artist Rea Ann Silva, the original beautyblender was designed as the ultimate tool to apply, blend, and perfect foundation without losing precious product to disposable sponges. Since then, the brand has been committed to producing innovative tools aimed at shaking up the makeup world.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.