Explore Essential Daily Vitamin + For Immunity
Estimated Delivery : Jun 09
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Brimming with super antioxidant Vitamin C, BEAR Explore daily vitamins help promote improved immune function and support the production of energy. Vitamin E acts as a free radical scavenger and antioxidant to protect against cellular damage, while Rhodiola is used to enhance physical performance and improve the body's ability to adapt to stress.
- BEAR uses activated ingredients and potent botanical extracts of the highest quality and proven efficacy to deliver optimal bio-availability and ensure that nutrients are readily absorbed by the body
- Certified Organic
- Vegan, GMO-free, gluten-free, and non-toxic
- 60 tablets
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. BAER-WU4
- Manufacturer Style No. EXPLORE
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Take one tablet in the morning or as professionally prescribed
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 150mg; Rhodiola rosea ext equiv to dry root 1.6g Standardized to rosavins 6mg; Natural Vitamin E (as d-alpha-Tocopherol) 10IU; Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) ext equiv to dry rhizome 50mg; Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 20mg; Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate) 15.75mg; Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 150mg; Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) 46mg; Vitamin B6 Phosphate (Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) 6.17mg; Vitamin B12 mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) 200ug;
Guided by respect for simplicity, design and function, BEAR brings together a portfolio of wellness essentials for the modern professional. With a clean, minimalist aesthetic, their products are designed to fit seamlessly into your morning routine. Made with the utmost care in Australia, BEAR carefully sources ingredients from small scale farms, cooperatives and leading laboratories from around the world and takes pride in designing and formulating each product with integrity and transparency.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.