Dunia Papaya Enzyme Cleanser
Or 4 installments of $15.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 23 - May 24
This gentle foaming cleanser lifts away makeup and impurities, revealing a brighter, smoother-looking complexion. Papaya (Papain) Extract helps eliminate surface dead skin cells that make skin appear dull and cloudy. Geranium & Cucumber Extracts stimulate and hydrate sluggish, tired skin.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of dullness
- Sustainable, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Alcohol, Barley, Corn, Oats, Rye, Soy, Spelt and Wheat
- 7.40 fl oz/ 210 ml
- Revolve Style No. BAR-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. DUNIA CLEANSER
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Pump 3 puffs into palm
- Massage over moistened skin, then rinse with warm water
- Pat dry and follow with toner (sold separately)
Aqua/Water/Eau, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), d-Limonene*, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 40 (CI 16035). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
The Black Apothecary Office (BAO) is an accelerator program launched in 2020 by Jae Joseph and Briana Wise to provide Black and LatinX-owned beauty brands with tools to successfully bring their product to market. BAO is their debut skincare line which nods to the notion of 'bodega beauty, in which the products are naturally created in a local lab with affordable beauty essentials for the community. With its emphasis on cultural integrity, the brand is innovating the beauty and health industries by expanding 'better for you' product lines catering to Black and LatinX communities in the digital health and wellness space by not only encouraging consumers to "buy Black," but to "build Black."
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.