Cedella Papaya Enzyme Toner
Or 4 installments of $16.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 25 - May 26
This alcohol-free toner helps remove dull surface cells, resulting in a softer, smoother, more hydrated complexion. Geranium, Sage & Cucumber Extracts tone and stimulate skin without drying, while Papaya (Papain) Extract Enzymes dissolve dead skin cells, which can make skin appear dull and cloudy.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of dullness
- Sustainable, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Alcohol, Barley, Corn, Oats, Rye, Soy, Spelt and Wheat
- 5.8 fl oz/ 175 ml
- Revolve Style No. BAR-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. CEDELLA TONER
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing, saturate a cotton pad and stroke over face and neck
- Use AM & PM
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Oleth-20, Allantoin, Panthenol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene*, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 40 (CI 16035). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
The Black Apothecary Office (BAO) is an accelerator program launched in 2020 by Jae Joseph and Briana Wise to provide Black and LatinX-owned beauty brands with tools to successfully bring their product to market. BAO is their debut skincare line which nods to the notion of 'bodega beauty, in which the products are naturally created in a local lab with affordable beauty essentials for the community. With its emphasis on cultural integrity, the brand is innovating the beauty and health industries by expanding 'better for you' product lines catering to Black and LatinX communities in the digital health and wellness space by not only encouraging consumers to "buy Black," but to "build Black."
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.