Estimated Delivery : Dec 09
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
BYBI Beauty's Bakuchiol Booster is a 100% natural, vegan-friendly alternative to retinol (Vitamin A). A night-time booster to supplement your existing skincare products, it stimulates collagen production and dramatically improves the texture of your skin, without irritating it. This bestselling formula uses the power of plant-based 1% Bakuchiol to improve overall skin texture, the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation. Paired with Squalane, it leaves skin feeling smoother, softer and more even. Rejuvenating Bakuchiol improves wrinkle depth, fine lines, pigmentation and firmness. It also helps stimulate collagen production, which in turn strengthens the elasticity and integrity of the skin for smoother, bouncier skin with visibly improved texture. Softening Squalane, derived from olives, absorbs into skin leaving it feeling soft, silky and hydrated.
- Suitable for all skin types
Targets concerns of dullness, uneven tone, texture, and loss of firmness and elasticity
- Recyclable packaging, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Fragrance, and Microbeads
- 0.50 fl oz/ 15 ml
- Revolve Style No. BYBI-WU13
- Manufacturer Style No. BB-018
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Mix 2 - 3 drops into your serums, moisturizers or masks
- Alternatively, apply directly to skin in any step after cleansing
- Apply to face and neck in the PM, daily
Squalane (Olive), Bakuchiol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by Elsie & Dominika in 2017, BYBI Beauty is a skincare brand that formulates clean and efficacious products, designed to optimize your skin's health. Alongside that they are also a values-driven brand who are trying to create change in an old-fashioned industry. They strive to do better when it comes to our planet, be that through their raw materials, packaging or suppliers, while being committed to only using 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.