B. Well Organic + Cold-Pressed 100% Castor Oil
Or 4 installments of $6.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 28 - Jan 31
Comprised solely of organic and fair trade certified castor oil sourced from India, Briogeo B. Well Organic + Cold-Pressed 100% Castor Oil features a velvety slip to nourish dry skin, hair, and cuticles. This pure, cold-pressed oil contains the highest amount of nutrients and trace minerals originally present in the seed after it has been picked.
- Contains fatty acids and nutrients to promote healthy hair, skin and scalp
- Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and free of silicones, parabens, sulfates, DEA, phthalates, and artificial dyes
- Suitable for all skin and hair types
- 1.5 fl oz
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. BOGE-WU38
- Manufacturer Style No. FG4289
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Briogeo was founded by Nancy Twine in 2013, after realizing that the natural hair care on the market simply did not live up to its performance claims. She was inspired by a family tradition of making natural beauty products at home and the belief that beautiful hair shouldn't be compromised by harmful ingredients. Derived from the words "Brio" meaning "vibrant and full of life" and "Geo" meaning "of Earth and nature", the brand has taken natural hair care to a new horizon by combining carefully selected, plant-based ingredients that deliver visible results. Free of SLS, parabens, sulfates, phthalates and silicones, each texture-specific formula is infused with the finest blends of natural plant and fruit extracts, oils, antioxidants, and hair-healthy vitamins to bring out the beauty and vibrancy in all hair textures.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.