Rich Cream Lipstick
Estimated Delivery : Jul 31 - Aug 02
Boasting a rich, buttery formula that intensely conditions your pout, Axiology Rich Cream Lipstick draws in beauty devotees with its deeply healing properties and luscious spectrum of colors. The fusion of ultra-hydrating ingredients like organic avocado oil and organic coconut oil soften the deepest layers of your lips, drenching them in succulent, modern shades. Formulated with earth-derived pigments, this luxury lipstick is a must for eco-conscious beauty babes.
- Noble - a succulent, hybrid peach-pink tone (high pigment payoff, completely opaque)
- Elderberry Extract and Neem Oil serve as natural preservatives
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic ingredients, palm oil, gluten, and GMOs
- 0.14 oz
- Revolve Style No. AXIR-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. NOBLE
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Oil, Limonene, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Extract, Organic Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Kaolin - Illite (Red Clay). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Axiology carries the largest collection of vegan color, ranging from sheer and luminous pinks to bold and rich burgundies. These super moisturizing and nourishing lipsticks and lip crayons are made with only 10 ingredients and are 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free. All pigments are earth-derived and dye-free.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.