Brush Cleaning Pad
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
The patent-pending Artis Premier Brush Cleaning Pad is the modern approach to cleaning your makeup brushes. The plush antimicrobial microfiber cloth has approximately one million fibers per square inch, which help gently grab and remove makeup residue from brush fibers without damaging or compromising the quality of the fibers.
- Designed for frequent use
- Chrome plated lid and base with magnetic closure
- Replaceable microfiber cloth
- Includes 1 pad
- Revolve Style No. ATIS-WU15
- Manufacturer Style No. BRUSHCLEANPADPREM
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- To switch between powder products without completely washing the brush, simply wipe the brush tips across the dry surface of the microfiber cloth
- For a full cleanse, apply a small amount of Artis Brush Cleansing Foam to the surface of the cloth or directly to brush fibers, then wipe brush tips across the cloth until makeup residue has been removed
Artis, the Latin word for "skill, method, technique," recognized that the entire category of beauty tools was based on an "artist-applies-to-the-canvas" premise - someone applying product on someone/something else. How different is the experience when the artist is the canvas? The answer is: a totally different beauty paradigm. Artis brought a disruptive perspective to the process of makeup self-application, to design and create a new category of beauty tools which enable a more intuitive, beautiful and ergonomic experience. Artis designs products that are both beautiful to handle and functionally superior to use, for a self-application experience that is graceful, meditative, and expressive, with remarkable results. The innovative makeup application tools deliver gentle control and efficient flawless application for a beauty experience that offers users both strength and softness.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.