Prime Detoxifying Hair & Scalp Wash
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
AQUIS Prime Detoxifying Hair & Scalp Wash is a weekly detoxifying treatment that gently removes product, air pollution and hard water buildup from your hair that regular shampoos can't get out. Activated Charcoal draws impurities from the scalp and hair, removing hard water, mineral residue, and buildup from styling products for a deep clean. Witch Hazel absorbs excess oil buildup on hair follicles while Salicylic Acid lifts away impurities and sebum buildup.
- pH of 4.5 - 5.5, ideal for hair pH of 4.5 - 5.5
- Hypoallergenic, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrance, Triclocarban, and Triclosan
- 8 fl oz/ 236 ml
- Revolve Style No. AQUR-WU23
- Manufacturer Style No. AQP25008OZ
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- To minimize water damage and keratin loss, wait until the end of your shower to wash your hair
- With nozzle twisted open, use the nozzle tip to create small parts in your hair while gently squeezing the bottle. Massage the product into your scalp, gently working through your hair. Rinse thoroughly and repeat as necessary for extra product buildup
- Use every 3 - 4 washes
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sea Salt (Maris Sal) (Sel marin), Salicylic Acid, Panthenol, Charcoal Powder, Keratin Amino Acids, Cysteine,Yucca Schidigera Extract,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract , Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol , Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by Marin County, California native and sports industry professional Britta Cox, AQUIS was created with the idea of "Wash and Wear Hair." AQUIS offers a simpler way to treat hair better, with innovative hair towels and turbans that dry hair fast and eliminate the need for damaging dryers, products, friction, and styling tools.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.