Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
BECCA's Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless coverage with every water-light drop. Comprised of 32 percent water, this ultra hydrating concealer applies seamlessly to blur imperfections, hide dark circles, camouflage blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and even skin tone while imparting a fresh, radiant finish. Its lightweight texture instantly fuses with the skin to deliver buildable, light-to-medium coverage that looks natural and never cakey.
- Porcelain - very fair with slight pink undertones
- Vitamin E nourishes and conditions the skin, while Crosspolymers and Silicones support long-lasting wear
- Free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
- 1 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. BECR-WU51
- Manufacturer Style No. B-PROALPC10
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply with BECCA's The One Perfecting Brush
- Follow with the Aqua Luminous Concealer to complete your complexion
Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Trisiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tetrasodium EDTA , Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylyl Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate , PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).
BECCA Cosmetics empowers everyone to own their own light on their own terms, illuminating their true selves. By harnessing innovative uses of light, their award-winning formulas create illumination in all shapes and forms. Every product BECCA makes has the same goal: to help create the same glow on the outside as the one that emanates from the inside.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.