Anti Blemish Bio Cellulose Facial Mask
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
Treat and prevent blemishes effectively with 111Skin Anti Blemish Bio Cellulose Facial Mask. This innovative treatment mask is saturated with unique formulas in target areas to treat blemishes and imperfections, while clinically-inspired Bio Cellulose locks in the essence for deep absorption of the product. The whole formula soothes, purifies, and balances the skin's microbiome - crucial for its health. The upper mask treats diet and perspiration-related spots, minimizing sebum that provides a bacteria-thriving environment. The lower part concentrates on calming severe inflammation and irritation caused by hormonal acne.
- Ideal for Combination skin
- Formulated with AHAs, Aloe Vera, Essential Oils, Hyaluronic Acid and Antixodiants to control sebum production, unclog pores and reduce inflammation
- Free of Sulfates and Paraffin
- Single sheet mask
- Revolve Style No. 111R-WU53
- Manufacturer Style No. ABMS35
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Cleanse skin, remove Mask 1 from protective film and apply onto the top half of the face. Follow with Mask 2 and apply onto the lower half of the face and leave on for 20 minutes
- Remove and let skin absorb remaining essence by gently patting into the skin. Follow with your normal skincare routine
- For optimum results use three times a week
Mask 1: Aqua / Eau / Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Trehalose, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Levulinate, Panthenol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit / Pamplemousse) Fruit Extract, Sodium Anisate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary / Romarin) Flower/Leaf/ Stem Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Lactic Acid, Propanediol, Epilobium Fleischeri (Rosebay / Rhododendron) Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree / Arbre ? Th?) Leaf Oil, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Fragrance / Parfum.
Mask 2: Aqua / Eau / Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Trehalose, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Levulinate, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Sodium Anisate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary / Romarin) Flower/Leaf/Stem Water, Mannitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Citrate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree / Arbre ? Th?) Leaf Oil, Plankton Extract, Hydroxycinnamic Acid, Rutin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Fragrance / Parfum. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Working in collaboration with space scientists responsible for the well-being of astronauts, renowned cosmetic surgeon Dr. Yannis Alexandrides developed the patented NAC Y2 formula that runs through the core of his highly effective skincare line. Named after his Harley Street, London clinic, 111SKIN's cutting-edge products feature potent healing ingredients designed to promote a youthful and radiant appearance while offering unprecedented protection against environmental damage.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.