- Self: 100% polyester
Lining: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Made in China
- Hand wash
- Fully lined
- Hidden back zipper closure
- Front draped fabric overlay with wooden center accent
- Sheen satin fabric with back vent
Item not sold as a set
- Skirt measures approx 33" in length
- Revolve Style No. AIYA-WQ4
- Manufacturer Style No. R22SK1A
- Modeled in size S.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10", Waist 25, Bust 31, Hips 35
- Size Guide
Andrea Iyamah, owned by Nigerian fashion designer Andrea Iyamah, is a clothing line strongly inspired by color, ethnic cultures, nature, and design elements that stay true to creating authentic clothing and resort wear with hints of a retro yet contemporary edge in design. Strongly influenced by the brand's African heritage, a blend of various cultures inspired the colors and themes of the first official swim collection which launched in 2013 and has since become an African resort wear cult favorite. Operating out of Toronto, Lagos, and New York, the brand caters to females across borders who are confident, adventurous and unafraid of clothing designed with a statement. Since 2011, the brand has focused on celebrating ethnicity with a modern twist, while maintaining its attention to quality, detail, and figure-flattering silhouettes.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.