Tinted Brow Gel
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Estimated Delivery : Oct 21 - Oct 22
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel is a lightweight gel that sets brows with a flexible hold and a tinted finish. The fully pigmented formula features light-reflecting pearls that create natural-looking dimension to your finished brow look and dries down to a matte finish. It features a dual-ended brush with a longer side for fuller sections of the brow and a shorter side and tip for adding precise detail to brows for a perfect application every time.
- In Brunette - for medium brown hair with warm/cool undertones
- Flexible, long-lasting hold
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- 0.32 oz/ 9.0 g
- Revolve Style No. ABEV-WU7
- Manufacturer Style No. ABH01-01009
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Brush gel through the brow, starting at the arch and extending to the tail. Finish by filling in the front end of the brow, using minimal product
- For an ombr effect, apply a darker shade from the arch to tail and a lighter shade through the front of the brow
- Can also be used to camouflage grey hairs
Water/Eau/Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Mica, Vp/Va Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Tin Oxide, Triethanolamine. May Contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <15254>. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Entrepreneur and industry icon Anastasia Soare launched her namesake brand with a Beverly Hills flagship salon in 1997 and the company's first product line in 2000. Rooted in the sacred geometry of the Golden Ratio, ABH creates prestige cosmetics for a passionate prosumer audience. ABH focuses on product education, artistry, and responsiveness in delivering the "ultimate polished look" for which the brand is known for, and is committed to cruelty-free product formulation, testing, and development.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.