Anastasia Beverly Hills
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Or 4 installments of $4.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 29 - Sep 30
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Liner is a waterproof, highly pigmented, true-black matte liquid eyeliner that glides on evenly and delivers precise lines with ease. Featuring a soft, ultra-fine felt-tip precision applicator, this liner lets you flawlessly create any eye makeup look you desire - from sharp thin lines to dramatic bold lines without skipping or running.
- In matte true black
- Clinically tested, dermatologist tested, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Gluten, and Phthalates
- 0.08 oz/ 2.4 ml
- Revolve Style No. ABEV-WU76
- Manufacturer Style No. ABH01-21422
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake well before use
- With light pressure, use the felt tip applicator to create sharp, precise lines
- With more pressure, use the flat side of the applicator to create bolder, thicker lines
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499). Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Entrepreneur and industry icon Anastasia Soare launched her namesake brand with a Beverly Hills flagship salon in 1997 and the company's first product line in 2000. Rooted in the sacred geometry of the Golden Ratio, ABH creates prestige cosmetics for a passionate prosumer audience. ABH focuses on product education, artistry, and responsiveness in delivering the "ultimate polished look" for which the brand is known for, and is committed to cruelty-free product formulation, testing, and development.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.