Anastasia Beverly Hills
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Or 4 installments of $5.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 30 - Dec 01
How We Wear It
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Gel is a highly pigmented brow gel with a long-lasting, waterproof formula for creating fuller-looking, defined brows. The unique formula adheres to brow hairs, builds the appearance of fullness, and dries down to a natural-looking matte finish, delivering full coverage with rich color payoff. The small, cone-shaped brush delivers the perfect amount of color with a precision tip for exact detailing, so you can achieve flawless brows that stay in place all day.
- In Dark Brown - for dark brown hair with a warm undertone
- Noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested and cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens
- 0.155 oz/ 4.4 g
- Revolve Style No. ABEV-WU53
- Manufacturer Style No. ABH01-01126
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- To fill brows with color, brush gel starting at the arch and extending toward the tail. Then, fill from the front of the brow toward the arch using the remaining product on the brush, moving in the direction of hair's natural growth
- To fill in areas of sparseness, use the tip of the brush to apply the formula directly onto the skin, then blend the product through the brow
- For fuller coverage, brush the gel through the brows a second time to create hair-like strokes
Isododecane, Talc, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Caprylyl Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Triethylhexanoin, Trisiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra?Di?T?Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain (+/-):Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides ((Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Entrepreneur and industry icon Anastasia Soare launched her namesake brand with a Beverly Hills flagship salon in 1997 and the company's first product line in 2000. Rooted in the sacred geometry of the Golden Ratio, ABH creates prestige cosmetics for a passionate prosumer audience. ABH focuses on product education, artistry, and responsiveness in delivering the "ultimate polished look" for which the brand is known for, and is committed to cruelty-free product formulation, testing, and development.