Dewy Set Setting Spray
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Or 4 installments of $6.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 20 - Jan 21
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dewy Set Setting Spray is a coconut-vanilla scented setting spray that seamlessly blends products together as it sets makeup - leaving the complexion with a dewy, never oily radiant finish. The clear water-based formula goes on weightlessly, leaving skin feeling smooth, refreshed, and free of any glitter, sparkle or shimmer. The custom-designed atomizer emits a super-fine gentle mist yet still delivers maximum amount of product, so less pumps are needed. This gentle mist is ideal for those with dry skin or those who want to achieve the ultimate dewy glow.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Non-irritating, noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Gluten, Alcohol and Mineral Oil
- 3.4 fl oz/ 100 ml
- Revolve Style No. ABEV-WU68
- Manufacturer Style No. ABH01-48400
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to clean skin to prep skin, after makeup application to finish, or to refresh the complexion. Mist face in a "T" and "X" formation, keeping out of eyes
- Use in between cream and powder layers to help makeup adhere to skin and minimize a powdery finish
- For more intense color payoff, mist onto eyeshadow brush prior to dipping into shadows, onto complexion brush prior to applying foundation for an extra-dewy effect, or mist directly onto upper cheeks prior to highlight application for a glow boost
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance/Parfum. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Entrepreneur and industry icon Anastasia Soare launched her namesake brand with a Beverly Hills flagship salon in 1997 and the company's first product line in 2000. Rooted in the sacred geometry of the Golden Ratio, ABH creates prestige cosmetics for a passionate prosumer audience. ABH focuses on product education, artistry, and responsiveness in delivering the "ultimate polished look" for which the brand is known for, and is committed to cruelty-free product formulation, testing, and development.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.