Item Added To Bag
amika Vault Color-Lock Conditioner
Use this With
Vault Color-Lock Conditioner
Estimated Delivery : Oct 17 - Oct 18
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Love your hair color? Lock it up with amika Vault Conditioner. Fortified with antioxidant Soybean Oil, this creamy conditioner protects against UV damage and keeps your color looking vibrant for longer.
- Amino Acid Blend strengthens and smooths hair while Betaine increases moisture and shine
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, mineral oil, sodium chloride, petrochemicals and artificial colors
- Vegetarian-friendly and cruelty-free
- 10 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU93
- Manufacturer Style No. AM50 13715
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Use with Vault Color-Lock Shampoo
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Cyclopentaiioxane, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cyclotetrasiloxane Alanine, Amodimethicone, Arginine, Benzophenone -3, Betaine- C11-15 Pareth- 7, C11-15 Pareth- 7, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta- Divinyidimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid- Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride-, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil- (Sea Buckthorn Oil), Laureth- 9, Peg-45m, Polyquaternium- 37, Polyquaternium- 37, Polysorbate 60 Ppg-1 Trideceth-6-, Proline, Propylene Glycol Dicapryiate/Dicaprate -, Serine Sodium Pca, Sorbitol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Tetrasodium Edta, Threonine, Trideceth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)
Amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.