Travel Triple Rx Mask
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
Blending Mother Nature's most nourishing conditioners, amika Triple Rx Mask is an intensive weekly treatment that repairs, restores, and revitalizes dry, damaged, and over-stressed hair. Rich in essential fatty acids, Borage Oil reinforces hair to make it stronger, shinier, softer, and more manageable.
- Shea Butter is full of vitamins, minerals, and five principle fatty acids, that smooth and soften damaged hair
- Safe for color-treated and chemical-treated hair
- Free of sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens and artificial colors
- 2 oz
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU27
- Manufacturer Style No. AM50.13070
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Leave in for 5-10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly
- Use with amika Triple Rx Shampoo and Conditioner
Water/Eau/Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Hippophaea Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.