Item Added To Bag
Travel The Kure Repair Shampoo
Estimated Delivery : Aug 26 - Aug 27
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
A must for mending over-stressed strands, amika The Kure Shampoo repairs, restores, and revitalizes dry, damaged hair to full health and vibrancy. This highly concentrated formula combines hydrolyzed keratin and hydrolyzed wheat protein for maximum penetration and repair, resulting in increased elasticity, manageability, and moisture.
- Avocado Oil nourishes and smooths with important nutrients like protein, Vitamin A, D, E, B6, amino acids, folic acid and minerals
- Safe for color-treated and chemical-treated hair
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, petrochemicals and artificial colors
- 2 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU114
- Manufacturer Style No. AM50 13685
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Follow with amika The Kure Repair Conditioner or Mask
Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-150 Distearate, Polyquaternium-10, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Persea Gratissima (Avocado/Avocat) Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cocoyl Hydroxyethyl Imidazoline, Glycol, Sodium Glycolate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria/Matricaire) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender/Lavande) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary/Romarin) Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol
Amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.