Travel SoulFood Nourishing Mask
Or 4 installments of $4.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 19 - Aug 20
An ultra-rich, hydrating hair mask that is packed with vitamins and nutrients to moisturize, soften, and smooth.
- Suitable for all hair and skin types.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Formulated without parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, and triclosan. Contains less than 1% of synthetic fragrance.
- 100mL/ 3.38 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU162
- Manufacturer Style No. AM50.18418
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Leave to penetrate for 5-7 minutes and rinse.
- For high-porosity hair in need of extra moisture, use this as an everyday conditioner.
- For normal or low-porosity hair, use as a weekly treatment.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde. *Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.