The Kure Intense Repair Mask
Or 4 installments of $10.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Feb 07 - Feb 08
Blending Mother Nature's most nourishing conditioners, amika The Kure Intense Repair Mask is an intensive weekly treatment that repairs, restores, and revitalizes dry, damaged, and over-stressed hair. Rich in essential fatty acids, Borage Oil reinforces hair to make it stronger, shinier, softer, and more manageable.
- Shea Butter is full of vitamins, minerals, and five principle fatty acids, that smooth and soften damaged hair
- Safe for color-treated and chemical-treated hair
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, mineral oil, petrochemicals and artificial colors
- 8 fl oz
- This item is not available to ship to China
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU85
- Manufacturer Style No. AM50.18095
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing with The Kure Repair Shampoo, gently massage from roots to ends, leave in for at least 10 minutes, and rinse thoroughly
- Use as a weekly intensive treatment in place of The Kure Repair Conditioner
Water/Eau/Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Hippophaea Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.