The Kure Bond Repair Conditioner
Or 4 installments of $7.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Feb 04 - Feb 07
A must for mending over-stressed strands, The Kure Bond Repair Conditioner from amika is clinically proven to repair & strengthen damaged strands caused by everyday stressors, heat, and chemical treatments. Formulated with Bond Cure Technology, an innovative complex that targets the most abundant bonds in hair, it's also infused with plant-based butters and proteins which can provide keratin-like benefits and Sea Buckthorn, rich in fatty-acid Omega 7, making it the holy grail for all things hair.
- Suitable for dry and damaged hair & color-safe
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Sulfates SLS & SLES, Synthetic Fragrance (less than 1%), Triclocarban, and Triclosan
- 275 ml/ 9.2 oz
- This item is not available to ship to China
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU86
- Manufacturer Style No. AM50.18505
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After using the Kure Bond Repair Shampoo (sold separately), apply conditioner from mid-lengths to ends
- Leave on for 2 - 3 minutes, then rinse
- For added repair benefits, follow with the Kure Multi-Task Repair Treatment (sold separately)
Water/Aqua/Eau, Myristyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Fruit/Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Aminomethyl Propanol, Bis-PCA Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Caprylyl Glycol, Decyl Oleate, Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.