Soulfood Nourishing Mask
Or 4 installments of $8.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 05 - Oct 09
Like a tall drink of water, one dose of amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask deeply hydrates and conditions the hair to maximum manageability. Luxuriously thick and creamy, its powerful nutrient formula banishes dryness, imparting beautiful shine and softness.
- Jojoba seed oil penetrates the hair follicle to strengthen strands from the inside out
- Antioxidant vitamin C stimulates hair growth and repair while protecting against free radicals
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, mineral oil, petrochemicals and artificial colors
- 8 fl oz
- This item is not available to ship to China
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU83
- Manufacturer Style No. AM50.18174
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use either as a weekly treatment or an everyday conditioner after the amika shampoo of your choice
- Leave to penetrate for 5 to 7 minutes and rinse
Water/Eau/Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride*, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Fruit/Seed Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride*, Panthenol, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene. *Antistatic agent. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.