Fluxus Touchable Hairspray
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
Strong hold can be soft, too. Case in point: amika Fluxus Touchable Hair Spray. This working hairspray provides flexible hold that brushes through with no flaky residue or dullness. The finished look is gorgeously glossy with all-day hold and humidity resistance.
- Copolymers protect against high humidity while leaving hair with a natural feel
- Safe for color-treated and chemical-treated hair
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, silicone, oil, mineral oil, sodium chloride, petrochemicals and artificial colors
- 8.2 oz
- This item is not available to ship to China
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU75
- Manufacturer Style No. AM50.18098
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake well, then spray to in-progress or finished style for a perfect finish
Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Butyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Water/Eau/Aqua, Ethyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Lactamide MEA, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Fruit/Seed Oil, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, N-Butyl Alcohol, PPG-12 Dimethicone, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Citronellol, Coumarin. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.