Item Added To Bag
RMS Beauty Amethyst Rose Luminizer
Size: , Try On Size:
Amethyst Rose Luminizer
Or 4 installments of $9.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Apr 10 - Apr 11
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
RMS Amethyst Rose Luminizer enhances the skin's natural youthfulness without being sticky, greasy or glittery. Inspired by purple amethyst, this beautiful icy lilac highlighter has a subtle rose hue. Formulated with organic ingredients to hydrate and illuminate for naturally radiant skin.
- Organic ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types
- 0.17 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. RMSR-WU122
- Manufacturer Style No. LL5
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Highlight cheekbones, eyelids, brow bones and inner corner of eyes for luminescence
- Best used with RMS Kabuki Polisher
*Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax)(Cire d?abeille), Mica, Tocopherol (non-GMO), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Tin Oxide (CI 77861) *Certified Organic
RMS is breaking the mold of what it means to be a natural beauty line. This is makeup unlike any you have seen before; consider it skincare combined with mineral color. Each RMS Beauty product is formulated with raw, food-grade, and organic ingredients in their natural state, allowing their living, healing attributes to penetrate and rejuvenate the skin. Extreme care is taken to ensure the use of minimal heat in the manufacturing process in order to keep all nutrients and healing properties alive. All RMS Beauty products are free of harmful chemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic vitamins, and genetically altered ingredients (GMOs), filled only with healing nutrients that work synergistically with the skin and in harmony with nature and our environment.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.