x REVOLVE Harlyn Skirt
Expected to be In-Stock : 02/27/23 - 03/09/23
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
- 92% poly, 8% elastane
- Made in Colombia
- Hand wash
- Pull-on styling with elastic waistband
Waist cut-out design
- Swim fabric with tulip hem
- Due to the unique wash, colors and patterns may vary slightly
Item not sold as a set
- Skirt measures approx 37" in length
- Revolve Style No. AGUA-WQ37
- Manufacturer Style No. 9571
- Modeled in size XS.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10", Waist 23", Bust 31", Hips 33"
- Size Guide
Agua Bendita is a Colombian swimwear company, created in 2003 by Catalina lvarez and Mariana Hinestroza, who have been the brand designers and owners since the beginning. Agua Bendita is a youthful, happy brand that has exclusive and flashy products that impose a tendency because it is based on playful, maximalist and progressive concepts that are established to be embodied in each one of the collections. Agua Bendita is a mix of technology, handcrafts and colors that are always joyful and alive the brand has the look of a woman that wants to be admired, who wants to seek attention to herself and be noticed. This has allowed many women to identify themselves with the brand and they look for it, anywhere around the world.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.