Holi(youth) The Oceanic Adaptogen
Or 4 installments of $14.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 20 - Nov 22
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Comprised of plant and earth medicines from land and sea, Agent Nateur's Holi (Youth) The Oceanic Adaptogen helps balance hormones, calm the mind, and decrease inflammation in the body. Developed with renowned holistic medicine specialist Dr. Will Cole, this natural wellness supplement harnesses the magic of Spirulina, Marine Collagen, Pearl, and Holy Basil to promote radiant, youthful skin and a sense of inner peace from the inside out.
- Marine Collagen decreases wrinkles, hydrates, and firms the skin while mineral-rich Pearl Powder regulates mood and promotes radiant skin
- Holy Basil helps to balance hormones, reduce inflammation throughout the body, and calm anxiety, stress, and skin problems
- Nutrient-dense Spirulina detoxifies and supports healthy brain, immune system, and skin function with long-chain omega fats
- 3.4 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. AGER-WU7
- Manufacturer Style No. 1516912019713
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Add 1 scoop to hot water, tea, smoothies or juice and enjoy
- These statements have not been evaluated by FDA; If you are pregnant or nursing please consult with your doctor
Serving size (1 scoop)
Ingredients: Marine Collagen* (Made From Non-Gmo Wild-Caught Kosher Fish), Crushed Pearl Powder, Organic Holy Basil, Organic Hawaiian Spirulina
Nutritional Information: Calories: 3
Protein: 7.52 grams
Sodium: 8 milligrams
Agent Nateur is a privately owned, results-driven natural beauty company committed to sourcing the most effective, pure, non-GMO, non-toxic ingredients from Europe and small suppliers in the United States. Founder and creator Jena Covello formulates Agent Nateur's luxury skincare products in Grasse, Paris and Los Angeles using only the finest ingredients nature has to offer.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.