Holi(water) Pearl and Rose Hyaluronic Essence
Or 4 installments of $24.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 23 - May 24
Agent Nateur Holi(Water) is an ultra moisturizing toner that exfoliates, plumps the skin, tightens, brightens and firms while providing a radiant glow. Formulated with pearls, honey, cacti fruit, and other non-toxic ingredients sourced from Europe and the Middle East, this magic water cleanses, hydrates and softens the skin while minimizing the appearance of redness, pores and fine lines. A rich concentration of antioxidants is included to help strengthen the skin and prevent breakouts.
- Bulgarian Rose Water tones and tightens to reduce the appearance of redness, puffiness, and acne, while Lavender Water calms and soothes the skin
- Hyaluronic Acid plumps up the skin to smooth fine lines and wrinkles while Pitaya tightens, hydrates and exfoliates
- Formulated with non-GMO, pesticide-free, food-grade ingredients
- 4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AGER-WU9
- Manufacturer Style No. HOLI WATER
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Distillate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hylocereus Undatus (Pitaya) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena, Jasmine Sambac, Pearl Powder, Organic Honey, Santalum Album (Sandalwood), Glycerin (Vegetable), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Agent Nateur is a privately owned, results-driven natural beauty company committed to sourcing the most effective, pure, non-GMO, non-toxic ingredients from Europe and small suppliers in the United States. Founder and creator Jena Covello formulates Agent Nateur's luxury skincare products in Grasse, Paris and Los Angeles using only the finest ingredients nature has to offer.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.