Holi(c) Youth Skin Refining Face Vitamins
Estimated Delivery : Aug 19 - Aug 20
Agent Nateur's Holi (c) combines the highest grade of non-GMO vitamins sourced in Europe to reverse fine lines, smooth, brighten, tighten and even out the complexion. Activated with water and applied topically to the skin, this antioxidant-packed powder mixes beautifully with your moisturizer or sunscreen. It heals scars, treats acne, and calms rosacea. The active ingredient, organic Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, is not only safe for sensitive and acne prone skin, it also aids in the treatment of acne and the dark spots left behind by breakouts.
- Stimulates the production of elastin and hyaluronic acid to restore suppleness while decreasing skin fatigue and sagging
- Protects against sun damage and fades discoloration
- Formulated with non-GMO, pesticide-free, food-grade ingredients
- 0.5 oz
- Revolve Style No. AGER-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. HOLI C
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Mix a spoonful in the palm of your hand with two drops of water and SPF, moisturizer, or face serum
- Apply to clean, dry skin in the morning or evening
- Mix with the Holi (Oil) for an even more potent vitamin boost
Calcium, Organic Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Agent Nateur is a privately owned, results-driven natural beauty company committed to sourcing the most effective, pure, non-GMO, non-toxic ingredients from Europe and small suppliers in the United States. Founder and creator Jena Covello formulates Agent Nateur's luxury skincare products in Grasse, Paris and Los Angeles using only the finest ingredients nature has to offer.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.