Acid(wash) Lactic Cleanser
Estimated Delivery : Nov 28 - Nov 30
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Reveal a radiant glow with Acid(wash), a gentle exfoliant formulated to revive all skin types without irritation. This daily cleanser is infused with premium organic ingredients that brighten dull skin, refine texture, and reduce the appearance of imperfections. Agent Nateur's unique formula contains a Lavender Flower Water base to soothe inflammation and leave skin silky, supple, and youthful.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Petrochemicals, GMOs, and Gluten
- 120 ml
- Revolve Style No. AGER-WU12
- Manufacturer Style No. 860002595146
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use twice daily in the AM & PM. Begin by moistening face and hands with water. Shake well, release 1 pump and distribute between palms, then gently massage into face and neck. Rinse with warm water
- For unparalleled results, follow with Agent Nateur's Holi(cleanse) and Holi(trinity)
- Once weekly, for deeper exfoliation and cleansing, apply Acid(wash) to clean, dry skin as a mask. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water to remove
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Aqua, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Alcohol, Paeonia Officinalis (Peony) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Leaf) Juice, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lactic Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, *Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Linalool, Limonene.
Agent Nateur is a privately owned, results-driven natural beauty company committed to sourcing the most effective, pure, non-GMO, non-toxic ingredients from Europe and small suppliers in the United States. Founder and creator Jena Covello formulates Agent Nateur's luxury skincare products in Grasse, Paris and Los Angeles using only the finest ingredients nature has to offer.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.