Retinal Night Cream
Or 4 installments of $50.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 28 - Oct 29
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
African Botanics Retinal Night Cream is a multi-tasking and deeply regenerating treatment cream that accelerates cell renewal and the recovery process while you sleep. It combines many innovative and advanced regenerative active ingredients to help repair skin damage, restructure, improve clarity and boost skin density while increasing moisture and elasticity. Formulated with collagen stimulators, oligo-elements, peptides, antioxidants, and moisture-replenishing extracts, Retinal Night Cream targets fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes, pigmentation and uneven texture for healthy, smooth and visibly youthful skin.Key Ingredients:- Retinaldehyde: An encapsulated and ultra-stabilized bio-active form of Vitamin A that boosts protects collagen, increases cell turnover and enhances barrier function while being less irritating than other retinoids- White Willow Bark, Lactic Acid, Azelaic Acid & Fulvic Acid: Help minimize pores and reduce acne scarring, sun spots and pigmentation- Zinc Gluconate: Promotes skin healing, reduces hormonal effects on the skin and helps fight against acne- Hydrolyzed Fucoidan (Laminaria) Algae: Acts as a repairing agent by stimulating metabolism of fibroblasts and collagen synthesis- Peptides: Mimic the body's own collagen production mechanism and help reduce signs of photo-aging, pigmentation blemishes and scars
- Suitable for normal, oily, acne-prone, mature, dry, dull and photo-damaged skin
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Silicones, Mineral Oils, Parabens, Allergens, Phthalates, Synthetic Fragrances, PEGs and SLS
- 1.7 oz/ 50 ml
- Revolve Style No. AFRR-WU31
- Manufacturer Style No. RET-45
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Application should be introduced gradually and only used overnight. For optimum results, apply a large pea-sized amount over clean, dry face, neck and d?colletage. Allow to absorb before applying a face oil or a moisturizer if needed
- Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night
- Always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day and limit sun exposure while using this product. Avoid using with other retinoid treatments and patch testing prior to use is recommended if skin is sensitive
Aqua (Water), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Retinal (Retinaldehyde), Squalane, Cyclodextrin, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed fucoidan (Laminaria) Algae Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture (Swiss Apple Stem Cells), Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, Panthenol, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Croton Lechleri (Dragon?s Blood) Resin Extract, Rosa-Senensis (Hibiscus) Extract, Resveratrol, Caffein, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)** Oil, Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon)** Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo)** Kernel Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos)* Tea Extract, Kigelia Africana** Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush)* Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Arnica Cordifolia (Arnica) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola)* Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract, Lactic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Fulvic Acid, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip)* Seed Oil, Aloe Ferox* Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. *Organic, **Wild-Harvested Ingredients
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African ?miracle oil,? which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.