Item Added To Bag
Plantes D' Afrique Shower Cream
Or 4 installments of $12.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Feb 29 - Mar 02
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Inspired by an ancient African bathing ritual, African Botanics Plantes d'Afrique Shower Cream utilizes wild-harvested botanicals and unique plant elements to create a multi-sensory cleansing experience. Infused with crushed Baobab fruit and ancient volcanic lava minerals, this body cleanser gently polishes, refines, and revitalizes skin while protecting its moisture barrier. Antioxidant-rich Green Rooibos Tea and Honeybush extracts promote smooth skin texture, while Cape Rose Geranium and Lemongrass boost circulation, purify, tighten, and tone the skin.
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and essential fatty acids which help strengthen and stabilize the collagen fibers that support the skin
- Cape Mahogany Butter and Shea Butter are whipped into a luxurious creamy base for deep hydration and natural detoxification
- Suitable for all skin types
- 6.8 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AFRR-WU25
- Manufacturer Style No. PASC-20
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Follow with the Marula Botanical Body Cream
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Trichila Emetica (Cape Mahogany Mafura) Seed Butter*, Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Powder*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Pumice, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos Tea) Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Roseum (Cape Rose Geranium) Essential Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin. *Organic and Wild-Harvested Ingredients.
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African ?miracle oil,? which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.