Item Added To Bag
Neroli Infused Marula Oil
Or 4 installments of $30.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Apr 08 - Apr 09
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Condition your skin with African Botanics' award-winning Pure Marula Oil. This lightweight, cold-pressed botanical oil moisturizes and plumps your skin to fight visible signs of aging and improve skin's tone, generating a newly replenished glow.
- Regulates sebum production, soothes redness, and stimulates healthy collagen production to repair the skin barrier
- Neroli provides rejuvenating, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and skin-balancing properties
- Suitable for all skin types
- 1 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AFRR-WU23
- Manufacturer Style No. NIMO-8
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Warm 5-8 drops in palms and gently press into clean, damp skin
- Use day and night for best results
Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula*) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Fragrance** (Natural). *Certified organic, biodynamic, wildcrafted, unrefined and non-comedogenic. **Consists of a 100% natural blend of non-photosensitizing essential oil constituents/isolates. 100% Fair Trade. Responsibly sourced. Never tested on animals.
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African ?miracle oil,? which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.