Mineral Cleansing Mask
Or 4 installments of $21.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jun 29 - Jun 30
African Botanics Mineral Cleansing Mask is packed with cutting-edge plant stem cell biotechnology, age-defying actives, and essential minerals and unique botanicals. This clay-based treatment absorbs pollution, reduces excess oil production, speeds healing of blemishes, and clarifies and revitalizes dull, congested skin without irritation or dehydration. Kaolin absorbs toxins, impurities and gently clears pores. Avocado Oil nourishes dry and dehydrated skin with fatty acids. Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) refines the look of pores, reduces the appearance of discoloration, improves skin resilience, and visibly brightens and fights dullness for a radiant, even-looking skin tone. Marula Oil nourishes, soothes redness, maintains hydration, and leaves the skin feeling exceptionally soft. Lactic Acid hydrates and exfoliates the surface layers of the skin, revealing a more clarified, fresher, smoother, younger-looking complexion.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of redness, pollution, dryness, pores, and dullness
- Sustainable, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Palm Oil, Synthetic Colors, Synthetic Fragrances, Animal Components, and GMOs
- 1.7 oz/ 50 ml
- Revolve Style No. AFRR-WU35
- Manufacturer Style No. MCM-50
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing/exfoliating, apply a thin layer to clean skin using fingertips, avoiding the eye area
- Relax and allow the mask to work for 5 - 15 min. Add warm water and lightly massage using a circular motion to gently exfoliate
- Indulge 2 - 3 times a week depending on your skin's needs
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Niacinamide, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Methylpropanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myrothamus Flabellifolius (Resurrection) Plant, Glyceryl Stearate, Adansoania Digitata (Baobab)** Oil, Globularia Cordifolia Ferment Callus Culture Extract, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Zinc PCA, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Pelargonium Graveolens Roseum (Cape Rose Geranium) Leaf Oil, Citronellol*, Limonene*, Rosa Damacena (Rose) Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Copper Sulphate, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Sodium Phytate, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Tea Leaf/Stalk Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 50420, Geraniol*, Methyl Eugenol*. *Components of natural essential oils. **Wild-Harvested, ethically and responsibly sourced. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African 'miracle oil', which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.