Item Added To Bag
Marula Stretch Mark Botanical Body Oil
Or 4 installments of $22.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Apr 08 - Apr 09
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Refine skin texture and repair signs of past damage with the African Botanics Marula Stretchmark Botanical Body Oil. A powerful blend of cold-pressed and unrefined, skin-illuminating oils are infused with toning and deeply regenerating Grapefruit and Neroli. Loaded with essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, this corrective treatment oil absorbs easily, leaving the skin nourished, supple, and firm while preventing and reducing the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
- Increases the skin's natural resistance and strength with Baobab, Marula, and Avocado oils
- Rosehip Seed Oil helps treat stretch marks, sun damage, post-surgery scars, burns, acne, wrinkles, and signs of premature skin aging
- Suitable for all skin types
- 3.4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AFRR-WU22
- Manufacturer Style No. MSBO-11
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Massage well with firm circular motions into wet skin for best results
- For stretchmarks, exfoliate area first and apply a few pumps every morning and evening
Sclerocarya birrea (Marula Essential Oil)**, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel Oil), Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip Seed Oil), Adansonia digitata (Baobab Oil)**, Citrus aurantium (Neroli Essential Oil), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit Essential Oil). ** Certified Organic.
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African ?miracle oil,? which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.