Marula Resurrection Eye Cream
Or 4 installments of $45.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 31 - Nov 02
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Reawaken your youth with the Marula Resurrection Eye Cream from African Botanics. Packed with free radical-fighting plant antioxidants, this anti-aging eye cream deeply nourishes and increases cell renewal to plump, tighten and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Marula Oil, Baobab, Resurrection Plant, Green Rooibos Tea extract and Peptides reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness
- Free from parabens, suphates, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, and artificial fragrance
- 100% natural, vegetarian, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- 0.51 oz
- Revolve Style No. AFRR-WU10
- Manufacturer Style No. REC 31
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
- Apply along the orbital bone and under the eye in gentle patting and pressing motions
- Use morning and/or evening
Aqua (Deionized Water), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Glycerin (Vegetable), Hydrolyzed Rice Protein (Di- and tripeptides), Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula)*, Cetyl Alcohol, Yeast Beta-Glucan, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa), Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Bulbine Frutescens*, Hyaluronic Acid, Butylene Glycol (Sugar Cane), Hydrolyzed F- Fucoidan (Algae) Extract, Isoamyl Laurate, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), D-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Niacinamide (Vitmamin B3), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Myrothamus Flabellifolius (Resurrection)** Plant, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Vitis Vinifera (Grape)* Seed Oil, Rosa-Senensis (Hibiscus) Extract, Resveratrol Ferment extract, Green Coffee, Caffein, Jasmine Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)** Seed Oil, Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari melon)** Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa)** Seed Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Green Rooibos)*, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract*, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush)*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Arnica Cordifolia (Arnica) Extract, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane / Benzimidazole / Diamond Copolymer, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract*, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. *Organic, **Wild-Harvested Ingredients.
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African ?miracle oil,? which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.