Item Added To Bag
Marula Intense Skin Repair Balm
Or 4 installments of $40.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Feb 19 - Feb 20
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Ancient African skincare traditions fuse with cutting-edge skincare technology to create the African Botanics Marula Intense Skin Repair Balm - a multi-correctional pressed serum designed to replenish, hydrate, calm, and balance stressed skin. This reparative, concentrated balm melts into a silky serum to target wrinkles, loss of firmness, redness, hyper-pigmentation, and scarring. Jasmine and Rose extracts promote skin elasticity and cellular renewal while rejuvenating, calming, and combating acne.
- Encapsulated Retinol repairs DNA damage and promotes collagen and elastin production, while Niacinamide reverses damage and evens out skin tone
- Resveratrol, Vitamin C, and CoQ10 brighten and protect while a Distinct African Oil Complex of Omegas 3, 6, 7 and 9 helps restructure and regenerate damaged cells
- Known for their reparative properties, African Desert and Bush Plants soothe dry, irritated skin
- 2 oz
- Revolve Style No. AFRR-WU13
- Manufacturer Style No. ABFB-24
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Warm a pea sized amount between your fingertips and massage well onto cleansed damp skin
- Excellent for use around the eye area and as an intense lip treatment
Trichilia Emetica (Cape Mahogany) Mafura Seed Butter*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil*, Aqua (Water), Squalane, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Beeswax, Jasmine Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Niacinamide, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil*, Helichrysum Angustifolium (Immortelle/Everlasting) Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Pichia (Resveratrol) Ferment Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Bulbinella Nutens (Bulbinella) Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Green Rooibos) Tea Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Safflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), D-Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Squalane. *Wild-Harvested, Unrefined and Fair Trade ingredients. Never tested on animals.
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African ?miracle oil,? which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.