Le Vert Tranquil Green Clay Soak
Estimated Delivery : Oct 24 - Oct 26
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Breathe easy with African Botanics Le Vert Tranquil Green Clay Soak, a relaxing and enlightening detox experience designed to balance any modern lifestyle. Regain your inner calm and serenity with this clay soak that's formulated with mineral-rich Atlantic Sea Salts for cleansing and alkalizing, along with Sodium Bicarbonate for reducing the skin's acidity.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Solution for: intellectual, physical and emotional overload, stress and anxiety, poor circulation and muscle tension, skin disorders, and flaccid, dry or irritated skin
- Cape Rose Geranium, Patchouli and Jasmine promote a powerful sense of wellbeing and help calm the mind
- 17.64 oz
- Revolve Style No. AFRR-WU29
- Manufacturer Style No. LVG-37
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Add a generous handful of powder to moderately hot and running bath water
- Gently swirl the powder around with fingertips to release nutrients, then soak for 15-20 minutes to allow skin absorption
- Without rinsing, wrap yourself in a towel and relax under a warm blanket for 15 minutes
Montmorillonite (African Green Clay), Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Trisodium Hydrogendicarbonate, Sodium Chloride (Hand-Harvested Atlantic Salt), Sodium Carbonate, Athrospira Platensis (Spirulina Sea Algae) Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Cape Rose Geranium)* Extract, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli)* Oil, Jasmine Officinale (Jasmine)* Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil. *Organic, **Wild-Harvested. 100% Vegan.
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African ?miracle oil,? which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.