Kalahari Desert De-Tox Bath Salts
Or 4 installments of $25.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 30 - Mar 31
African Botanics Kalahari Desert De-Tox Bath Salts is a seaweed infused salt soak for a relaxing bath that detoxes and relieves muscle tension. It boasts pure, mineral-rich salt harvested from the Kalahari desert and is infused with oxygenating seaweed, unique botanicals, and caffeine for the ultimate bath soak. This unique blend helps boost circulation, break down cellulite and excess fluids, relieving muscle tension, while leaving skin silky soft. Crushed Buchu leaf, Juniper, and Lemongrass provide a mood-boosting scent as well as being antiseptic. Powerfully recalibrating, this calming soak works to balance your pH levels and re-mineralize the whole body - reinvigorating while alleviating tension and dispelling stress.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Sustainable, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Palm Oil, Synthetic Colors, Synthetic Fragrances, Animal Components, and GMOs
- 17.64 oz/ 500 g
- Revolve Style No. AFRR-WU36
- Manufacturer Style No. KDBS-23
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Add a handful of salts to a tub filled with warm water and soak for at least 15 - 20 minutes to allow the salts to absorb
- Without rinsing, wrap yourself in a towel and relax under a warm blanket for 15 minutes drinking plenty of water to rehydrate
- Follow with your favorite African Botanics body oil or cream
Sodium Chloride (Kalahari Crystal Salt)**, Agathosma Betulina (Buchu)** Leaf Powder, Methyl Salicylate, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Caffein, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Cape Rose Geranium) Essential Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper Berry) Essential Oil, Eriocephalus Punctulatus (Cape Chamomile) Essential Oil, Eriocephalus Africanus (Cape Snowbush) Essential Oil, Chamomile Martricaria Extract, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil. **Wild-Harvested, ethically and responsibly sourced. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African 'miracle oil', which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.