Kalahari Desert De-Tox Bath Salts
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
Featuring an exquisite blend of mineral-rich salt from the Kalahari desert, the African Botanics De-Tox Bath Salts help boost circulation and aid in the removal of toxins while drawing out impurities to leave skin feeling soft and fully rejuvenated. Formulated to help balance pH levels, re-mineralize and cleanse the body, these invigorating bath salts also dissolve muscular tension and stress while aiding in relaxation and uplifting the mind.
- Oxygenating Seaweed, rich in iodine, calcium, zinc and copper as well as antioxidants like vitamin C, helps relieve skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and acne
- Caffeine helps break down cellulite and combat the build-up of toxins while stabilizing fluid levels in the body
- Known for its antiseptic and diuretic properties, Crushed African Buchu Leaf offers a subtle yet sensual, mood-boosting scent
- 17.64 oz
- Revolve Style No. AFRR-WU17
- Manufacturer Style No. KDBS-23
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Fill your tub with warm water, add a handful of salts, and soak for 15-20 minutes to allow the salts time to absorb into the skin
- Without rinsing, wrap yourself in a towel and relax under a warm blanket for 15 min, drinking plenty of water to rehydrate and relax
- For best results use 2-3 times per week
Sodium Chloride (Kalahari Crystal Salt), Agathosma Betulina (Buchu)* Leaf Powder, Methyl Salicylate, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Caffein, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)* Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Cape Rose Geranium) Essential Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper Berry) Essential Oil, Eriocephalus Punctulatus (Cape Chamomile) Essential Oil, Eriocephalus Africanus (Cape Snowbush) Essential Oil, Chamomile Martricaria Extract, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil. *Certified Organic and Wild-Harvested Ingredients. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African 'miracle oil', which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.