Item Added To Bag
Cloudburst Micro-Emulsion Balancing Moisturizer
Or 4 installments of $65.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 21 - Jan 22
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Powered by advanced anti-aging technology, wildcrafted botanical ingredients, and a high concentration of antioxidants, the African Botanics Cloudburst Micro-Emulsion Balancing Moisturizer delivers results like no other. Its advanced water-in-oil emulsion technology absorbs instantly to balance, detoxify, firm, plump, and hydrate the skin while being extraordinarily breathable and weightless.
- Copper and Plant Peptides plump up the skin and reduce wrinkles, while Sodium Hyaluronate molecules deeply penetrate skin for intense and continuous moisture
- Copper, Magnesium, and Zinc regulate sebum production, prevent breakouts, and oxygenate cells
- Anti-inflammatory botanicals derived from African Immortelle, Resurrection Plant, Green Rooibos Tea, Rosa Centifolia, Yarrow, and Cape Chamomile soothe and reduces redness
- 1.7 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AFRR-WU14
- Manufacturer Style No. CBM-26
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Apply daily after the African Botanics Rose Treatment Essence and your preferred serum
Aqua, Glycerin (Vegetable), Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Hydrolyzed Rice Protein (Di- and tripeptides), Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed F- Fucoidan (Algae) Extract, Myrothamus Flabellifolius (Resurrection)** Plant, Hydrolyzed Candida Saitoana Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract**, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract, Tannic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Carbomer, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel), Aspalathus Linearis (Green Rooibos)* Tea, D-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola), * Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Resveratrol Ferment Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ginko Biloba Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Green Coffee, Caffein, Allantoin, Carica (Papaya) Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Eriocephalus Punctulatus (Cape Chamomile)**, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo)** Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)** Seed Oil, Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari melon)** Seed Oil, Helichrysum Angustifolium (Everlasting/Immortelle)* Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit C), Archillea Millefolium (Yarrow)*, Aloe Ferox* Leaf Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. *Organic, **Wild-Harvested Ingredients. Contains responsibly sourced and Fair Trade ingredients. Never tested on animals.Formulated without silicones, mineral oils, parabens, allergens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, PEGs and SLSs.
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African ?miracle oil,? which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.