Buchu Botanical Enzyme Polish
Or 4 installments of $21.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 08 - Mar 09
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Brighter days lie ahead with African Botanics Buchu Botanical Enzyme Polish. This unique gel deeply exfoliates without irritation, buffing away dull skin with powerful fruit and plant extracts to leave your skin purified and polished.
- Papaya and Pineapple enzymes clear the pores while minimizing their appearance and improving radiance
- Texture: Gel infused with exotic fruit enzymes, pumice and crushed plant elements
- Suitable for all skin types
- 3.4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AFRR-WU7
- Manufacturer Style No. BBEP 17
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply a small amount to wet face and neck
- Leave on for 2-3 minutes
- Use 2-3 times per week
Aqua (Water), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Pumice (Volcanic Minerals), Glycerin, Agathosma Betulina (Buchu) Leaf Powder*, Corn Starch, Acrylates, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Powder*, Aloe Ferox (Bitter Aloe) Leaf Extract, Lactobionic Acid, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Athrospira Platensis (Spirulina) Micro-Algae Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Cape Rose Geranium) Essential Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Green Rooibos Tea) Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Extract. *Organic & Wild-Harvested Ingredients. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African ?miracle oil,? which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.