Baobab Clay Oxygenating Cleanser
Estimated Delivery : Dec 01 - Dec 03
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Inhale a breath of fresh air, free from stress and pollution and settle into your skincare routine with African Botanics Baobab Clay Oxygenating Cleanser. This skin-balancing, clay-based cleanser eliminates impurities and regulates sebum production leaving skin with a soft matte finish. Delicate Jasmine fades scar tissue and assists in cellular renewal.
- Sandalwood and Cedarwood essential oils help calm, rebalance and rejuvenate
- Texture: Silky clay/gel
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- 3.4 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. AFRR-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. BCOC 15
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Suitable for all skin types
- Shake well before use
- Massage onto damp face and neck. Rinse with water
Aqua (Water), Coco Glucoside, Alcohol Denat, Bentonite (African Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Powder, Aloe Ferox (Bitter Aloe) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hypoxis Hemerocallidea (African Potatoe) Extract, Jasmine Officinale (Jasmine) Essential Oil, Citris Sinensis (Orange) Essential Oil, Illicium Verum (Anise) Seed Essential Oil, Tocopherol, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Essential Oil, Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Green Rooibos Tea) Extract, Citric Acid.
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African ?miracle oil,? which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.