Violet Leaf Hair Balm
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
Mold your mane into the style of your dreams with Aesop Violet Leaf Hair Balm. Enriched with nourishing butters and hydrating nut oil extracts, this rich shaping balm conditions, softens, and shapes hard-to-manage hair with ease.
- Green, earthy, warm aroma
- Formulated with Camellia Nut Oil, Carrot Oil, and Lavender Stem to tame and condition hair
- Suitable for coarse, dry, or unruly hair
- 2.1 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. AESR-WU35
- Manufacturer Style No. B60HR10
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use on damp or dry hair to smooth ends and tame flyaways
Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Ceteareth 20, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Viola Odorata Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene, Linalool. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop aims to formulate skin, hair, and body care products of the highest quality. With safety and efficacy in mind, the brand sources a wide variety of plant-based and laboratory-engineered ingredients to create cutting edge formulas that promote a healthy and balanced routine. In addition to encouraging proactive self-care, Aesop believes in enriching one's lifestyle with art and design. This resonates through the brand's unique apothecary-inspired packaging that transforms any bathroom into a chic spa experience. Aesop is a leader in the skin care and beauty industry and is now B-Corp certified for their sustainable and ethical practices.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.