Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Soothing Sea Buckthorn, Cardamom and Wasabia Japonica blend together to create a fluoride-free, gentle toothpaste that effectively cleans gums and teeth, providing relief to aggravation and maintenance of fresh breath.
- Provides a cleansed, refreshed and invigorated feel
- Fluoride-free cream paste formulation
- Key Ingredients: Sea Buckthorn, Cardamom, Wasabia Japonica
- 3.4 fl oz
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. AESR-WU46
- Manufacturer Style No. T60BS25
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Product works best with Aesop Mouthwash
Calcium Carbonate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Cellulose Gum, Xylitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit/Seed Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sea Salt (Maris sal), Melaleuca Alternifolia (TeaTree) Leaf Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Juice, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Wasabia Japonica Root Powder, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, d-Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool.
This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop aims to formulate skin, hair, and body care products of the highest quality. With safety and efficacy in mind, the brand sources a wide variety of plant-based and laboratory-engineered ingredients to create cutting edge formulas that promote a healthy and balanced routine. In addition to encouraging proactive self-care, Aesop believes in enriching one's lifestyle with art and design. This resonates through the brand's unique apothecary-inspired packaging that transforms any bathroom into a chic spa experience. Aesop is a leader in the skin care and beauty industry and is now B-Corp certified for their sustainable and ethical practices.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.