Reverence Aromatique Hand Balm
Or 4 installments of $7.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 27 - Nov 28
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
A holy alliance of soothing, comforting ingredients enriches the Aesop Reverence Aromatique Hand Balm. This rich, skin-softening balm is composed of emollient ingredients such as Potassium Lactate to smooth and nourish the skin and provide sustained hydration.
- Woody, earthy, smoky fragrance
- Formulated with Bergamot Rind, Vetiver Root, and Petitgrain
- Suited for all skin types
- 2.6 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. AESR-WU41
- Manufacturer Style No. T75BM13
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Pair with Aesop Reverence Aromatique Hand Wash
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Potassium Lactate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil, Vetiveria, Zizanoides Root Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Lactic Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Disodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene, d-Limonene *, Linalool *, Farnesol *, Citral *. Contains nut oils.
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop aims to formulate skin, hair, and body care products of the highest quality. With safety and efficacy in mind, the brand sources a wide variety of plant-based and laboratory-engineered ingredients to create cutting edge formulas that promote a healthy and balanced routine. In addition to encouraging proactive self-care, Aesop believes in enriching one?s lifestyle with art and design. This resonates through the brand?s unique apothecary-inspired packaging that transforms any bathroom into a chic spa experience.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.