Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash
Expected to be In-Stock : Nov 05 - Nov 15
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
A botanically enhanced gel formulation that gently works to cleanse hands without dehydrating; resulting in soft, protected skin throughout the day.
- Rich lavender and herb scent
- Suited for all skin types
- Key Ingredients: Mandarin Rind, Rosemary Leaf, Cedar Atlas
- 17 fl oz
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. AESR-UU5
- Manufacturer Style No. B500BT13RF
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Product works best with Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Cocamide MIPA, Sea Salt (Maris sal), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, d-Limonene, Linalool.
This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop aims to formulate skin, hair, and body care products of the highest quality. With safety and efficacy in mind, the brand sources a wide variety of plant-based and laboratory-engineered ingredients to create cutting edge formulas that promote a healthy and balanced routine. In addition to encouraging proactive self-care, Aesop believes in enriching one?s lifestyle with art and design. This resonates through the brand?s unique apothecary-inspired packaging that transforms any bathroom into a chic spa experience.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.